As we look back on 100 years of Squamish, our story can be told through the passion and innovation of our event producers whose annual celebrations make Squamish what it is today. The story of Squamish’s history weaves through every one of our many events, beginning 57 years ago with Squamish Days/Loggers Sports!
We have invited Squamish event producers to incorporate a trip down the 100-year memory lane into their own events this year. Check out the event calendar for all the local events in 2014 that will help celebrate 100 Years of Squamish (check back often as this list continues to evolve). Get ready for a unique history lesson and a walk through time!
Don’t miss our anchor celebrations:
- Squamish Culture and Heritage Festival – May 2 to 3, 2014
- Squamish Chamber Golf Tournament and 80th Celebration - June 12, 2014
- Test of Metal – June 13 to 15, 2014
- Squamish Triathlon – July 6, 2014
- Squamish Wind Festival – July 25 to 27
- 100 Years edition of Squamish Days/Loggers Sports – July 31 to August 4, 2014